About Pow Pow Pictures
Life is good is so many ways. I love meeting new people (the old ones aren’t bad either) and finding great moments to capture.
I’m not cool person as I get very animated when I’m excited about life, I listen to classic, 80′s, 90′s and cheesy music. I love films and watch all the DVD extras. I play video games. I absolutely get nerdy with anything technical. I have some amazing friends who support what I do and more importantly where I want to take Pow Pow Pictures.
I believe in God and the powerful things He can do. As I write this I’m between churches looking for a good Christian home.
There are times when people have called me a perfectionist and I am with some things like photography and technical stuff. But I am very relaxed about not sweating the small stuff.
Through my time as a Graphic Artist I have travelled the world and been to some extraordinary places. It goes without saying I always travel with a camera.
Pow Pow Pictures came about because I wanted to expand what I had already achieved with my previous wedding photography company TerryLee.Net. Now along with my partner Kelly Bond we can meet the demands of our clients.
- 3 years 3D modeller and animator
- 3 years in the video games industry designing polygon cars, game maps and textures
- 2 years working for a multi-media company as a graphic designer
- Freelanced for 3 years in London for BT, Vodafone, ENRON and several smaller finance and media companies
- 6 years at Microsoft MSN in SOHO, London
- Took 6 months sabbatical in Australia, Hong Kong and Vietnam
- Professional photographer since 2007. Created wedding company TerryLee.net
- In 2011 created Pow Pow Pictures to expand and fulfil the demand of wedding photography
Favourite things: lake district • shawshank redemption • MacBook Pro • videogames • badminton • long deep conversations • politics • house (tv show) • vinyl records • toffee (pet cat) • australians • black & white photos • anything technology • analogue watches • gin & tonic • noah (godson) •
Pow Pow Pictures